- Runs in the FREE Kontakt Player - no extra expense!
- INSTANT mix-ready, P-bass tone.
- Perfect tuning.
- Industry-leading tempo-synced alternate picking algorithm.
- Array of articulations to humanize the performance.
- The sound of brand new strings, all the time.
- Stereo chorus for increased mix presence.
- Thousands of meticulously-recorded samples.
- The joy of recording without a bass player.
- Crafted through two decades of combined recording experience.
- Note range: B0 to D4. (Down to Drop B)
Three unique tones. One major dose of nostalgia.
DI (Raw) - Directly from the instrument, captured with meticulous attention to detail, using the finest recording gear available. You're the sculptor and this is your clay. The sky is the limit, and this tone can be whatever you desire.
First Bass - A throwback to the popular P-bass tones of the 90s and 00s. Lightly driven to bring out articulation, fret clank and string noise. Sits beautifully among rhythm guitars.
Teen Fuzz - Something a little more edgy. High-end analogue distortion, dialed up for a grimy, in-your-face fuzz sound that will fit right into even the densest wall of guitars.