Own Eurobass? Then Eurobass II is FREE for you!
- Runs in the FREE Kontakt Player - no extra expense!
- INSTANT mix-ready, world class bass tone.
- Meticulously multi-sampled plectrum strokes, ranging from soft to pulverizing.
- Industry-leading, proprietary, tempo-synced alternate picking algorithm.
- Array of slides, mutes, string noises, and handling sounds to humanize the performance.
- The sound of brand new strings, all the time.
- Intuitive, reactive GUI.
- Subtle stereo widener for increased mix presence.
- Record without a bass player (ie. reduce production stress by over 9000!).
- Over 11GB and 8 hours of raw audio - more than 4x the sample count of version 1.0.
- Crafted through two decades of combined recording experience.
- Note range: E0 to E4.
Includes 3 Unique Tonal Variants:
DI - Captured straight out of the instrument, using pristine world-class studio gear.
Clean - Re-amped through classic Ampeg gear for that timeless throaty clean bass tone.
Distortion - Re-amped through world-class gear from Darkglass Electronics & Neural DSP, then mixed down for a great set-and-forget heavy tone.
Minimum System Requirements:
Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.8.1 or higher
Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5.
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU.
An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product.
Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
4GB RAM Minimum (6GB+ recommended).
10GB free HDD space.
Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
Due to the irrevocable nature of digital sales, we are unable to offer refunds on this product.
Due to Kontakt Player being developed by Native Instruments, we unfortunately cannot offer any technical support regarding its operation.