PunkBass is a virtual bass instrument which recalls a simpler time, of summers spent at the skate park with friends, of knee-high cargo shorts and wallet chains, and above all: of catchy pop-punk music played on your dad's guitars. PunkBass is an idyllic embodiment of this classic era in music history, putting the tones of your favourite artists directly at your finger tips.
Due to the irrevocable nature of digital sales, we are unable to offer refunds on this product.
Due to Kontakt Player being developed by Native Instruments, we unfortunately cannot offer any technical support regarding its operation.
- Runs in the FREE Kontakt Player - no extra expense!
- INSTANT mix-ready, P-bass tone.
- Perfect tuning.
- Industry-leading tempo-synced alternate picking algorithm.
- Array of articulations to humanize the performance.
- The sound of brand new strings, all the time.
- Stereo chorus for increased mix presence.
- Thousands of meticulously-recorded samples.
- The joy of recording without a bass player.
- Crafted through two decades of combined recording experience.
- Note range: G0 to D4. (Down to Drop G!)
Three unique tones. One major dose of nostalgia.
DI (Raw) - Directly from the instrument, captured with meticulous attention to detail, using the finest recording gear available. You're the sculptor and this is your clay. The sky is the limit, and this tone can be whatever you desire.
First Bass - A throwback to the popular P-bass tones of the 90s and 00s. Lightly driven to bring out articulation, fret clank and string noise. Sits beautifully among rhythm guitars.
Teen Fuzz - Something a little more edgy. High-end analogue distortion, dialed up for a grimy, in-your-face fuzz sound that will fit right into even the densest wall of guitars.